As President and Co-Chair of several real estate investment and development firms in New York, Kent M. Swig has established a leadership role in the real estate industry. His holdings and titles in real estate and development companies include the following:
Swig Equities, LLC, an investment and development firm founded by Kent M. Swig, boasts countless acquisitions and development of commercial and residential real estate in New York City and California. In recent years the company has purchased and developed properties in the following locations:
Downtown Manhattanâ€™s FiDi (Financial District) neighborhood consisting of
- 110 William Street, a 900,000 square foot office building
- 80 Broad Street, a 400,000 square foot office building
- 90 Broad Street, a 404,000 square foot office building
- 5 Hanover Square, a 325,000 square foot office building
- 44 Wall Street, a 350,000 square foot office building
- 48 Wall Street, a 324,000 square foot office building
- The Exchange at 25 Broad StreetÂ®, a 565,000 square foot, 346 unit residential landmark building
- 770 Lexington Avenue, a 155,000 square foot commercial office building
- Sheffield57Â®, 322 West 57th Street, a 58-story mixed-use building comprising 597 residential units, 109,000 square feet of commercial office, 8,840 square feet of retail, and a 372-car parking garage
- 60 apartments within the 198 unit residential building located at 401 East 89th Street; among others
VisitÂ Swig Equities for more information.
Brown Harris Stevens
Kent Swig serves as Owner and Co-Chairman of Terra Holdings, LLC, a company that owns and operates Brown Harris Stevens, Halstead Property and numerous other real estate service provision firms. Brown Harris Stevens, one of the oldest and largest residential real estate service providers operating in New York City, the Hamptons, North Fork and Palm Beach. Halstead Property Company, a residential brokerage and management company comprised of more than 550 brokers throughout the New York metropolitan area. Together Brown Harris Stevens and Halstead Property Company annually sell more than $6 billion of apartments and townhouses. Kent Swig works with his fellow Co-Chairs in managing over 300 buildings comprising more than 20,000 residential units.
VisitÂ Brown Harris Stevens for more information.
Kent Swig, President and owner of Helmsley Spear, LLC, has helped establish the company as successful third party commercial real estate company with a focus on asset and property management, office and retail leasing, capital advisory services, and investment sales. The company was originally founded in 1866 with the legendary Harry Helmsley assuming ownership in the late 1930s.
Visit Helmsley Spear for more information.